Svaapp – a modern approach to studying foreign languages.
With Svaapp you can practice reading, writing and pronunciation when studying foreign languages. The content, or books, available in Svaapp, is produced by our experienced staff with strong background in education. It is also suitable for students of all ages and comes packed with post-lesson resources and activities.
We regularily update and expand our invetory by adding more books in more languages, more media and better book art. We plan on releasing even more products inside Svaapp to further enhance the learning process.
- Practice reading and listening to text recorded by native speakers.
- Progress is saved for each book so you don’t have to redo any work.
- Content is divided into books, or short stories.
- Ask questions and let your advisor(s) answer.
- Resources can be assigned to you depending on your level and/or progress.
- Create classes and students and follow their progress.
- Student recordings are automatically available to teachers to listen to.
Please note that a valid account is needed to gain access to Svaapp and its resources.
Visit www.svaapp.se to find out more.
Stack: SWIFT, Objective-C, PHP (backend)
Developed for Voksnet